What makes a stress-free building project?
It’s a combination of:
- The work itself is professional and completed to a high standard
- Costings are accurate and there are clear steps for agreeing extras
- A well organised team working to a project work flow which is accurately mapped out
- Project management to make sure all aspects of the project are keeping to plan
- Site Supervision to make sure each day’s work is productive
- Attention to detail, from checking the work to keeping the site clean and safe
- Handling the unexpected so that it does not become a crisis
The sum total of in-depth scoping of the project, ongoing management and a confident professional team working together – it’s like a stage show, everyone has their part, their lines but they all have to know when to be on stage and work as a team to make the whole performance a success.